Grapevine is flooding with reports that actress Meera Jasmine is all set to tie the nuptial knot on Feb 12, 2014. Sources add the actress will be marrying Anil John Titus, a Dubai based software professional who hails from Thiruvananthapuram
Reports have it that Meera's parents have been hunting a suitable alliance for her for quite sometime now and Anil's marriage proposal came through internet via a matrimonial portal and both families have decided to go ahead into a relation. The families went to each other's house and finalised the marriage to happen on the proposed date.
Meera Jasmine was away from the industry for quite sometime now following her live in relationship with Madalin player Rajesh which the actress has personally acknowledged. But, earlier this time, reports came that both of them have separated.
AirCheck India which monitors and identifies and analyses commercial and song airplay on radio in the top 18 major Indian cities have come out with the list of most played Tamil film songs in FM Stations of Chennai and Coimbatore.
Here is the of the top 10 played songs in FM Stations in Chennai and Coimbatore for films released this year.
- "Boomi Enna Suthude" from Ethir Neechal by sung and composed by Anirudh Ravichander is the most played track (4028) in FM Stations in Chennai city and Coimbatore.
- "Yaaro Ivan" from Udhayam NH4 sung by GV Prakash and his wife Saindhavi and with music by GV Prakash. The number of times played 3511.
- "Kadal Rasa" – Maryan – sung by Yuvan Shankar Raja – AR Rahman
- "Vanganna Vanakkangana" – sung by Vijay – Thalaivaa – GV Prakash
- "Nenjukkule" – sung by Shakthisree Gopalan – Kadal – AR Rahman
- "Mella Sirithal" – sung by Yuvan Shankar Raja – Aadhalal Kadhal Seiveer – Yuvan Shankar Raja
- "Unnai Kaanadhu Naan" – sung by Kamal Haasan & Shankar Mahadevan – Viswaroopam – Shankar Ehasaan Loy
- "Aaha Kaadhal Konji Pesudhe" – sung by Nandini Sirkar – Moondru Per Moondru Kaadhal –– Yuvan Shankar Raja
- "Osaka Osaka" – sung by Anirudh & Pragathi Guruprasad – Vanakkam Chennai – Anirudh
- "Hey Baby" – sung by GV Prakash, Gana Bala & Aishwarya – Raja Rani – GV Prakash
*Its worth mentioning that films releasing in the first six months of a year get better rotation than those releasing in the last two months of the year.
Fans here are some quick updates on Ilayathalapathy Vijay's Jilla which features Mohanlal, Kajal Agarwal, Mahat, Poornima, Soori and many others.
- The Jilla team has applied for censor which takes place today (December 31st).
- The Trailer of the movie is expected to be out on New Year.
- Vijay's Character in the movie is Sakthi but is fondly called as Jilla due to attitude.
- Director Nesan revealed that people will start loving Vijay even more after watching Jilla as he has performed brilliantly in the film
- Vijay has requested the makers to put Mohanlal's name first in the title card as he is legendary actor.
- Both Vijay and Kajal Aggarwal play the role of a Cop in the movie.
- Thala Ajith has also wished Nesan for Jilla sucess during the movie's shoot.
It's known that our legendary actor-director Padmashree Kamal Haasan inaugurated the sixth edition of the Bangalore International Film Festival at the Jnana Jyothi Auditorium, Central College Campus, on December 26th. In a sort of controversial manner not even a single Tamil film has been selected for screening at the Bengaluru Film Festival. When enquired about this, we came to know that a jury was appointed to select the movies for screening and every movie that has made it to this event were based on only their assent.
Interestingly, the fact that it was our Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan who inaugurated the BIFF has created a controversy as some opine the legend shouldn’t have been part of the event that voluntarily boycotted Tamil cinema.
1:24 AM Ajith, Bharath, Dhanush, G.V.Prakash, Jayam Ravi, Jiiva, Jyothika, Karthi, Prakash Raj, Prithiviraj, Shalini Ajith, Siva Karthikeyan, Surya, Vijay, Vikram Prabhu 2 comments