4/21/2014

Santhanam Says his mother is Unhappy with him !

21/04/2014
Comedy Superstar is playing a full fledged hero role in Vallavanuku Pullum Aayudham, The actor has said that his mother is actually worried about his debut as lead hero because she feels that his career may end if the film flops.

"My mother is worried that I may not get films if this film bombs at the box office. All these years she never got worried because she knew that as a comedian, I'll always have a few films in hand and keep myself busy. But she feels as a hero I may get only one film a year," Santhanam told IANS.

She's not happy about my decision to play lead roles. She feels that I'm safe as a comedian and can keep myself employed for a longer run, he added.

Santhanam on why he made the decision to turn hero said "I have been offered several films in the past to play lead role but I found this particular film to be apt. I waited for a right opportunity and when this came my way, I was confident and decided to take the plunge. My mom may worry, but she'll pray the most for me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..