1/17/2013

Second Song ready for "I" - Madhan Karky



After the magnum opus "Endhiran" & "Nanban" Shankar's next movie is "I". This Movie Stars Chiyaan Vikram along with Amy Jackson. 

This movie also features a magical combination of Shankar - P.C Sreeram uniting for the first time.Music is composed by our Mozart of Madras AR Rahman. Another interesting fact is that this movie would be shot around 8 different countries.

The first Song for this movie was composed in early july 2012 which was sung by Vijay Prakash and was written by Kabilan. From the tweet by Madhan Karky its looks like the second song has been composed too. Here is the what he tweeted "Recorded my 2nd song for I. I would say this is the most challenging song that i've worked on. Thanks to Shankar Sir & A.R.Rahman sir".



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..