1/27/2014

Who is Taapsee in Love with ?

27/01/2014
If reports to be believed Actress Taapsee is all in love with Olympic silver medallist shuttler Mathias Boe. The couple met during the Indian Badminton League, Mathias Boe a former World Number 1 played for the Awadhe Warriors while Tapsee was the brand ambassador of Hyderabad Hotshots. 
Though Taapsee denied the link-up stating "A lot has been written about my personal life and I'm tired of giving explanations. I do not want to talk anything at this point in time.Well, I refuse to comment on my personal life. I'm tired of the never-ending link-up stories that keep circulating every day",The Dane Mathias Boe was not averse to express his feelings and recently posted an image of the two on Twitter declaring, "My beautiful gf@tapsee".
Sources add the couple are in regular touch on twitter Boe even flew down to Chandigarh to meet Taapsee when she was shooting for the Bollywood flick 'Running shaadi.com' last month.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..