5/31/2013

Shruti Haasan Talks about her Fans response to her Maxim Photoshoot


Shruti Haasan is currently the most talked about and debated celebrity of our Kollywood. She initially shocked the kollywood with her glamorous Maxim Photoshoot, then followed up it with a daring image from a movie D-Day where she plays a prostitute from Karachi and then came the images from Ravi Teja's Balupu which set more tongues wagging. 

Shruti Haasan was quizzed if this was her conscious attempt to do more glamorous role ?

 "Not really. I think it’s more of a natural progression for me. I didn’t do the photoshoot for Maxim magazine on purpose and it was more of a fun thing. Moreover, I don’t think I am trying to break away from an onscreen image. I don’t think I had any, right from the beginning. I’m still doing a film like D-Day and Prabhu Deva’s Ramaiya Vastavaiya, apart from the more glamorous roles in some of my upcoming Telugu films."

About the fans response regarding her Maxim Photoshoot ?
Some people who haven’t seen me in such a bold look were indeed surprised. I am extremely proud of my body and one day, I’ll have kids. I’m aware of my sensuality and more importantly, I’m not ashamed of being who I am,” 

Regarding her Stylish look for Balupu ?
 “I have been working closely with my stylist Chaitanya for the past few years and he understands what works for me and what not. For Balupu, the idea was that my costumes and styling should reflect my characterisation in the film. My character is full of spunk and comedy and she’s always high on energy and uber confident. All of that reflects in the new look that has been designed,I am doing four films back to back, so it’s important for me to change my look drastically from film to film. I take care that my look is true to the character I’m playing in the film, be it a Gabbar Singh or Balupu.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..