11/23/2013

Shruti Haasan Finally Opens up on the Attack on her

23/11/2013
Our SS Music fans would be well aware of the terrible incident that happened to Shruti Haasan. http://ssmusictheblog.blogspot.in/2013/11/actress-shruti-haasan-attacked.html
Though the young actress's presence of mind saved her she was still very much shaken up. Three day after the incident Shruti has finally filed an FIR at the Bandra Police Station.
Shruti Haasan also finally opened up on what really happened that day, Here is the extract from the actress exclusive interview to the Times of India. 
"This man landed up at my place at 9.45 am on November 19. He came up to the flat and tried to enter in. He stuck his hand in, but I managed to close the door on his wrist. He pulled his hand out and once I saw him running down, I ran down after him with the hope that I might get the drivers or the building security to be able to stop him. I went over to my friend's place, but realised that he had come there, too. I had been seeing his face on my movie set for many days and now have images of him. I realised that he had been following me everywhere and knew all the places I went to. I was totally freaked out. It took me time to re-surface and sum up the courage to file an FIR that I have finally done on Wednesday. I also hope to get back to shooting in a few days' time."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..