11/29/2013

Vedhika Talks about the Narrow escape from Accident

29/11/2013
Actress Vedhika has been in the headlines for the past few days for an unfortunate accident she narrowly escaped from. The actress suffered this accident whilst shooting for a Malayalam film Sringaravelan.
Vedhika who spoke on the accident said  “This is my debut Malayalam film. For a scene, they were supposed to throw me in a water tank and I was supposed to struggle in the water. But the cameraman told me that once I jumped into the water, I should just stand up instead of struggling. So I jumped in and then, I stood up. But the concrete wall just collapsed. I was in shock and didn’t know what to do.I am still in shock. The man who helped me, injured his leg.
Vedhika however made no fuss about the incident “I just wanted to continue shooting. Also it happened to be the last day of the shoot.

Here is the accident video which has gone viral


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..