2/26/2014

Amy Jackson reveals some secrets about Shankar's Ai

26/02/2014
Model cum actress Amy Jackson plays the female lead in what could be landmark movie in Kollywood History in Ai. The actress opened up to The Times of India and revealed some secrets on the much anticipated movie 

"Shankar's movie has taken us to China and to places all over India. To work with Shankar in just my third film is brilliant for me. The reason I call it a breakthrough is because this role has helped me push my boundaries.My character, Diya, has Tamil dialogues throughout. It's been a great challenge because it is something I have never done before. She's an Indian girl. I've only played a half-Indian girl in my other films until now." 

 "The biggest challenge as far as Ai was concerned is that it's been happening for two years now. I have not done any movies in between because this is the biggest film of my career and I wanted to dedicate myself to it.Director Shankar has got the best of professionals from all over the world, including America and New Zealand to work on it. We have completely finished shooting all the scenes. The film has five songs. I have just one song left to be shot and that happens to be my intro song in the film. We will be shooting it in Chennai next month." 

"I think Vikram is in a league of his own. I don't think I can compete with him just yet. Maybe 10 years down the line, I will start competing. Vikram definitely brings out the best in me and is an inspiration. He has been in the industry for 20 years and in every film, he plays a completely different person. His looks change in every single movie. In this movie itself, he has so many different looks, it is unbelievable. Both of us naturally wanted to give our best and we did experiment. But at the end of the day, Shankar was the one who molded us into what he wanted."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..