2/22/2014

Bhavana's honest Confession backfires !

22/02/2014
Actress Bhavana's recent confession has sort of backfired on her, The actress who recently admitted that she was indeed in love was featured in numerous headlines that was the tying the knot very soon. Bhavana however totally denied the marriage rumors stating 
"I have been in a relationship for the past two years, but I am not ready for marriage now, I do not want to disclose any details about the guy I'm dating. I feel that those details are very personal. I plan to settle down during the end of this year or early next year. Currently, my focus is only to finish the film projects that I've signed."

According to numerous reports the mystery man in Bhavana's life is Kannada Producer called Naveen who worked with her in 2012 Sandalwood film, Romeo. However in a interview to the Times of India, Naveen had this to say "I am certainly not dating Bhavana, We did become friends during the making of Romeo and she even used to discuss other projects with me. However, we weren't able to stay in constant touch since she was also not doing enough films in Kannada. I really don't know how this allegation sprung up all of a sudden, considering I haven't met her in a long time!"

1 comments:

  1. bubbly actress who won't really expose, but viewers want her too..don't know why.....

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here..