2/26/2014

It's Official -STR breaks up with Hansika !

26/02/2014
Actor STR and Hansika who shocked their world with their love confession were subjected to multiple break-up rumors recently. STR has now issued a formal press statement in which he has clarified his relationship status. Here is the official statement from STR on his relationship with Hansika..
"I had gone through enough in this relationship, and after much thought invested into this, I hereby declare that I am single now, and I have nothing to do whatsoever with Hansika, and it is all the story of the past. I don't regret the past nor am I in a mood to discuss over the facts which had forced me to this decision.

This announcement is also made only to give clarity to my friends, associates and my fans over my status. As of now, I am concentrating on my career and needless to say I am happy and relieved too !!!"

Unconfirmed reports state that this breakup was a result of Hansika's mom Mona Motwani not being happy with her daughter's relationship with the young actor.


1 comments:

Add your comments here..