5/27/2014

Shruti Haasan talks about her Leaked Photographs


27/05/2014
Actress Shruti Haasan is absolutely flying in Tollywood with massive hits like Gabbar Singh, Balupu, Yevadu and Race Gurram, she has been nicknamed as the Golden leg in the industry. The pretty lady did have a blip in Ramyaya Vastavayya, Shruti Haasan in a recent interview said she looks at Ramayya Vasthavayya as NTR and Samantha’s film. I did a guest appearance because Harish is a good friend.

Shruti Haasan was also quizzed on her latest controversy where some unflattering images from Yevadu went viral “The case is being dealt with, so I’d rather not say anything, There are good and bad people everywhere, including cinema. At the same time, it’s through this industry that I have met wonderful people as well. I’d rather soak in the positive energy. Acting is not a job for me; it is an extension of what my family is known for. Cinema is what I knew as a child, so when such things happen, it does hurt me.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..