5/26/2014

Why is A.R.Murugadoss Unhappy ?

26/05/2014
Ace Director A.R.Murugadoss who is currently directing his next magnum opus Kaththi with Ilayathalapathy has publicly stated that he is unhappy over the tweaked remakes of his films. A.R.M's hit Telugu film Stalin which was remade as Jai Ho actually bombed at the box office after numerous changes were made in the script. 

Director A.R.M said "I don't like to watch my own films being remade by others (directors). There is some kind of fear when I see others doing (directing) my films. When I see the changes, I feel bad. So I don't want to watch remakes of my films. Of late there have been too many remakes which we have been seeing. It becomes boring for the audience also. Sometimes you get tired doing the same thing. Sometimes people will compare the location, costume, actors, music." 

A.R.Murugadoss hit blockbuster Ramana is also gearing up for a Bollywood remake while ARM is himself directing a Thuppakki remake in Holiday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..