11/27/2014

Sudeep reveals his role in #Vijay58


27/11/2014
Ilayathalapathy's #Vijay58 with Director Chimbudevan is making all the right noises, The film is already hot in the market. Now actor Sudeep in a recent interview revealed few secrets on his role "If I say my role is very much parallel and equal to that of Vijay's role, it would be crap. It is not equal or parallel to his role. I play a villain and I wouldn't hesitate to say that we are all part of Vijay's film. Srideviji is the queen of my kingdom and I play her thalapathy. She is a good queen while I'm an evil one. But Chimbudevan has presented my role in a unique way. If it was just a villain, he wouldn't have called me. Of course, there is something more to all this, which I cannot reveal. I will be sporting a new look... with long hair and blue eyes."

Sudeep who is the highest paid actor in Sandalwood had this say on working with Ilayathalapathy  "I met Vijay long back during the shoot of his film, Madurey.  I spoke to him for two minutes and he communicated through smiles and nods of the head. Then, two years ago, I met him at Prabhu Dheva's party. This time, he had seen one of my Kannada films, and so there was a little more expression in his face. By then, I had decided that this personality was not going to talk anything and I was under the impression that he will continue to communicate through smiles (laughs). But now, he surprised me by chatting with me. He made me feel comfortable on the set and the next day, he invited me home for dinner. In fact, I even joked to him that it's only now that I'm getting a clear idea on his voice. What touched me was, he sent the car away and drove me back to the hotel. We spoke about cars, CCL, films, etc. Considering his stature, he's extremely sweet and humble."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..