11/25/2014

Trisha answers if she is really engaged !


25/11/2014
Actress Trisha's engagement rumor has been the talk of town for quite sometime now, Now in a recent interview to Times of India the actress herself opened up on the rumor and had this to say 

Rumour has it you are engaged to entrepreneur and producer Varun Manian. Is it true?
"No, I am not engaged. There is no reason for me to hide it. I cannot get engaged all of a sudden. I have a responsibility to inform my producers and to the people I work with. And most importantly, there is no need for me to secretly get engaged. There is nothing secretive about it. Engagement is a happy occasion and no girl will hide it if she is engaged. So, why will I?"

Trisha also clarified on the rumors of her dating and then breaking up with Rana Daggubati, "When I have not admitted to being in a relationship with someone, and if people say I am out of it, why should I comment on it now? It was insignificant at that time, and even more insignificant now to talk about it. It is as simple as that".


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..