8/27/2013

Another Marriage for Prabhu Deva ?



27/08/2013
Prabhu Deva is currently one of the most wanted Director in Bollywood. His movies are constantly hitting the 100 crore mark. Prabhu deva's directorial career kicked off after the mass blockbuster in Pokiri, Since then he has gone to direct several leading heroes of Bollywood like Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Shahid Kapoor.
The Latest buzz on Prabhu Deva is that he has hiked his salary to 15 crores and is about enter marriage again. Prabhu Deva who separated from his wife Ramlath following romance with Nayanthara. However Prabhu Deva and Nayanthara separated when they were about to enter wedlock due to some difference of opinion.
Following the reports of Prabhu Deva marrying again, the ace choreographer and director addressed the rumor stating Currently, I am not planning marriage, If I had any such plans, I would have told it to the media.My concentration is on cinema. I am to direct Hindi movie starring Ajay Devgan, and then a Hindi movie starring Salman Khan.Then, I would direct Tamil movies.

1 comments:

  1. Who cares. Lets this guy make money and die alone

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here..