8/29/2013

Cheran Wants His Daughter to take her own Time


29/08/2013
Director Cheran has been a prominent Headline feature for over a month now for the infamous incident surrounding his daughter. However the father is now much relieved man after his daughter has came back to him. Cheran said 
"I feel much better after having my daughter back home. I really cannot explain this emotion in words. I am actually speechless. I had a tough time for a couple of weeks and now, I feel much relieved, thanks to my friends in this industry who stood by my side during the controversy. Many thought of the issue as their own family problem and supported me. I think my friends are the biggest assest that I have earned in this film industry."
Speaking about his daughter Damini, Cheran said, "I want her to take some time for herself to bounce back. After this much-needed break, she will focus on her studies (Electronic Media) soon."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..