8/22/2013

Next Up Politics for Trisha Krishnan ?

22/08/2013
Actress Trisha was recently in the news for penning a letter to Chennai Mayor Saidai Duraisamy asking him not to lodge stray dogs in groups in cages. This immediately sparked off rumors that Trisha was nursing dreams of joining politics in near future, However Trisha immediately put an end to these rumors stating “I know literally nothing about politics and as such I can't comment on this". Trisha in recent interview revealed furthermore stating 
 “I have starred in many commercial films for the past 11-12 years. Now I have decided to take up only those scripts which are women-oriented. I’m also starring in a couple of ‘action films’ right now. I think I have reached a stage in my life where I can pick and choose my filmsBollywood is different and it was not a good outing for me through Khatta Meetha. I didn’t want to stay from Chennai for long and am happy doing Tamil and Telugu films alone. Right from my childhood, I have been showing interest in the developments in society and that’s why I have taken up the cause of welfare of dogs. Women have come out of the closet in recent times which is awe-inspiring.As far as I’m concerned, I can’t be cowed down by threat or through blackmail. With ambition, one can achieve whatever he/she wants. I know nothing about politics and have no idea of entering politics in the near future. However, nobody can predict as to what the future holds for us".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..