8/31/2013

I'm not a Star like Vijay reveals this Bollywood Actor


31/08/2013
Upcoming Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor in a recent interview has revealed that he is not a star like Ilayathalapathy Vijay. The Bollywood young gun is currently gearing up for a Bollywood remake of the Ilayathalapathy's Ghilli. Here's what Arjun had to say on the remake
My father was keen on making the movie in Hindi and I am happy I can be a part of it. The shooting hasn't started as yet. We have tweaked the story a bit. The Hindi version will be based in Agra. We have also toned down the humour a bit. Since it came out almost 10 years back, we needed to add little more logic to make it suitable for today's audience. Also, we need to make some more changes because Okkadu and Gilli were written for stars, I am not a star; Vijay and Mahesh Babu are stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..