9/20/2014

I confirmed for Diwali !


20/09/2014
Fans there was a buzz going around that Shankar's magnum opus I with Chiyaan Vikram might not release for Diwali. There were reports that there was still a load of VFX and Post production works still left and not to forget the Ladio song which is currently being shot.

Now the latest update is that I's theatrical rights have been sold at record prices to confirm the film will indeed release for Diwali. Sushma Cine Arts have purchased I's Tamil Nadu theatrical rights for record breaking price it is believed to be the biggest deal in recent times. The Andhra Theatrical rights for the Telugu dubbed version of I have also been sold for the highest price ever to Thirupathy Prasad and RB Choudhary's Mega Super Good Films.

Vishal's Poojai, Vijay's Kaththi and Now Vikram's I are also confirmed for Diwali release !

Updated 20/09/2014 23:06
Following Tamil Nadu and Andhra, The theatrical rights of I have also been sold at record breaking price in Kerala, Official reports confirm that this Chiyaan Vikram starrer has been sold to producers of Neram for the highest price for a Non Malayalam Film till date.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..