9/16/2014

Kollywood Celebs Blown Away by I Teaser !


16/09/2014
Fans the much anticipated teaser of I was finally revealed today, Never before has a teaser fetched such an response. The I teaser was absolutely spectacular and if there was ever a teaser which matched International standards then this was it. Here are some of our Kollywood celebs reaction after watching the I teaser 

Balaji Mohan @directormbalaji
#I The extravagance of imagination & the extremeness of hardwork :)

Anand Shankar @anandshank
@chiyaanvikram is at his greatest ever in  #I . So exciting.. but how can one wait till release? restless !

Priya Anand @PriyaAnand
How Amazing Is The 'I' Trailer!!?!

karthik subbaraj @karthiksubbaraj
'I' Film
'I' Hero :)
Wow... #Vikram sir, @shankarshanmugh sir and the whole team!!

Dhanush @dhanushkraja
" I " teaser .... OMG .. Mersalaaytten !!!!

soundarya rajnikanth ‏@soundaryaarajni
Amazed after witnessing the "I" audio launch! Spectacular show by vikram sir @arrahman sir you rock @shankarshanmugh sir :) u are a legend!!

Sivakarthikeyan ‏@Siva_Kartikeyan  41s
I love I -Teaser .. Greatest talents of Indian cinema coming together to elevate Indian cinema..proud to be here:)

allari naresh @allarinaresh
This is wat I call dedication, amazing visuals http://youtu.be/pzTHmcXfeug  hats offff 2 shankar nd vikram garu for there hard work.

G.V.Prakash Kumar @gvprakash
I trailer is terrific ! Mind boggling !


rajamouli ss @ssrajamouli
SHANKAR SIR!!!!!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
“I”
Teaser
Is
Just
MIND BLOWING!!!!!
No one can even come closer to his grandeur and visuals..


jiiva @Actorjiiva
'I' teaser looks gr8!


STR ‏@iam_str
#I teaser mind blowing ...Very happy for vikram Anna.Hard work pays off !!! @pcsreeram brilliance from the legend @i_am_amyjackson gorgeous.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..