9/15/2014

Ilayathalapathy Accepts Mammootty's Challenge !


15/09/2014
As SS Music earlier reported, The legendary Mammootty threw a open challenge to Ilayathalapathy Vijay and Suriya for the 'Tree Challenge'. "As you all know ALS Ice bucket Challenge is being viral Online and Offline media. I proudly kick start a novel concept called "My Tree challenge". I request all my friends from the Malayalam Film Industry and all Facebook friends to join in for the good cause and make this world a greener place to live in. I challenge Shah Rukh Khan from Bollywood, Vijay and Surya from Tamil Film Industry to plant a sapling and join this Eco revolution." Said Mammootty.

Now the latest is that Vijay has accepted the challenge from Mammootty and has confirmed the news to a NGO, Sources add Vijay along with the NGO will be planting 25000 seedlings, It's also said that Vijay will nominate student's community to spread this great work.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..