9/16/2014

Superstar Calls Vikram Best Actor & Arnold Reveals the reason why he came !


16/09/2014
The Audio launch of I which happened yesterday was absolutely an epic event ! Director Shankar who is known for extravaganza in his films did the same for this audio launch which was graced by Superstar Rajinikanth and Hollywood's Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Here are complete excerpts from the speech given by Superstar and Terminator 

Superstar Rajinikanth Said "This event looks like a silver jubilee function of the film, Shankar would always complain about why can't we take films on par with Hollywood standards, With "I" he has taken Tamil Cinema to Hollywood standards right before our eyes. 'I' will just be the beginning for Shankar."

Superstar on Vikram said "Vikram has dedicated his life to the film, There isn't an actor even in Hollywood who would sacrifice so much for a film He is the best best actor, I say hats off to Vikram and wish film all the success". 

Arnold Schwarzenegger said I was supposed to speak at the end of the event, But ill speak now i always behave according to my wishes.Shankar is an amazing director his movies are getting worldwide acclaim I heard he has given opportunities to body builders in the film, I'm very happy to hear that being a bodybuilder myself. I have flown to Chennai mainly to ask for a job opportunity from shankar. 

Shankar when are you going to make a movie with me ? Will you make conan the king with me ? Chennai is an amazing place, I wish i had visited earlier, will come again when chance arrives. I will be back !!


1 comments:

Add your comments here..