9/25/2013

Hollywood Done Next Up for Boxing for Actor Madhavan


25/09/2013
Actor Madhavan is all set don the boxing gloves for his next movie. Having already wrapped up his debut Hollywood flick, "Night of the Living Dead" Madhavan will now be starring in Tamil-Hindi bilingual to be directed by Sudha Kongara, a former assistant director of Mani Ratnam.
Maddy has undergone tremendous training sessions where he was trained in amateur boxing under the watchful eyes of some Hollywood experts. Madhavan had this to say on the new challenge "When I got into the boxing ring for the first time, I didn't last for even a minute. Now, I have a renewed sense of respect for boxers. It's the most physically challenging role I have done. I've spent most of my time in the gym trying to look the part." 
The film is expected to go on floors in December this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..