9/25/2013

Sunny Leone Wants Superstar Rajinikanth !


25/09/2013
Bollywood sensation Sunny Leone has expressed her interest in South Indian Films. Sunny Leone like every other actress has revealed she wishes to work with Superstar Rajinikanth. Sunny Leone in a recent interview to Times of India said she has heard a lot about South Indian Actors and their professionalism and punctuality. The actress who is currently working with Bharath for Bollywood flick Jackpot  had this to say on Kollywood actor "He's got great comic sense and is quite funny. I have also seen some of the song-and-dance routines in south films; they are amazing"
The actress added saying that even though she is not aware of South stars, the actress knows some of the big stars and one among them is Rajinikanth. Sunny Leone has learnt that Rajinikanth's cigarette tricks are very popular and she wants to see it for real. "I definitely want to work with everyone who'd want to work with me. But Aamir Khan tops my wish list. He is a really good actor and I am impressed with his body of work. I'd also like to work with Rajinikanth" concluded Sunny Leone.

1 comments:

Add your comments here..