9/30/2013

Nayanthara Finally opens on her Relationship with Prabhu Deva and Why it ended



30/09/2013
The comeback queen Nayanthara has conquered the hearts of millions with her immaculate performances in Raja Rani. In a recent interview to The Times of India. Nayanthara finally opened up on her relationship with Prabhu Deva and why it ended. 
Here are the excerpts from the interview here 

Prabhu Deva and you were heading towards marriage and suddenly everything changed. What happened?

It happens. It's not just my relationship - you take any relationship or marriage, break-ups happen. There might be misunderstandings and problems on a day-to-day basis but when it gets to a level where you cannot handle it and it goes beyond saturation point, it becomes very difficult to handle. People change, things change, situations change - so it could be probably because of that - I really don't want to get into details because it's quite personal and I don't want to talk about it to the whole world. I have always kept a dignified silence on whatever was being said and written about me. Now things have changed - when a relationship doesn't work, it doesn't work. There might be a hundred reasons for it or there might be no reason for it. When I am in a relationship, I give it my 100 per cent. But then if it doesn't work, you cannot help it. You cannot move ahead with something which isn't working.

When you got into this relationship, did you think this would happen?

Definitely not! Anything that you do in life, whether it's work or a relationship or marriage, you get into it with a lot of positivity. But I don't know whether it's destiny or whatever it just didn't work. We were probably not meant to be together...

During the time you were with Prabhu, there were a lot of stories written about how there were problems because of his ex-wife and that you didn't agree with him on certain things. Did that bother you at all?

Yes. Like I said, it's your personal space. Just because you are actors or in the show business doesn't mean that your private life is on show for everyone else. Whatever we share with each other is private and when any news leaks out, it's blown out of proportion and made out to be something else. Bad things written about me do bother me and affect me but then I have learnt to take it in my stride. I have also learnt to keep quiet about certain things. Once I start saying something, it'll turn into a never-ending story of he said, she said, they said...

Did these rumours affect your relationship with Prabhu?

No, it did not. As long as I with him, my relationship was very strong. Media reports definitely bothered us sometimes.

Then came the heartbreak, how did you deal with it?

That's too personal to get into...a break-up for anyone is the most difficult phase in their life. When you have to go away from someone you love or vice-versa, whatever the reason, it really shatters your life. But how you deal with it is important. I can't get into how I dealt with it but I have to if I want to move on and live my life.

Three and a half years invested in this relationship, have you changed as a person?

Yes, I have changed a lot as a person. I don't know whether it's for the good or the bad but I have definitely changed. (Laughs) It usually happens as when you are in a relationship you change for the other person. I think everyone does and I'm no different.

How does it feel to be single again now?

I think it's too early for me to say anything about the single space I am in right now. I was in a relationship for three and a half years so I still need to get over it completely. It'll take a lot of time.

Did you learn anything about yourself in this whole process?

I did but don't ask me what. (Laughs)

Has this failed relationship changed your perception of love?

I don't want to comment on love at all right now. That's my mental status today.

When you decided to move away from films, you were in the numero uno position in the south. Did you feel you it was a very big step to take?

It was a crucial step in life but as far as I am concerned, I am game for doing anything for love. I will do anything for love.

Any regrets all today?

No, none at all.

Have you removed the Prabhu tattoo on your hand?

I haven't - it's still there in the same place. As of now, I am planning to keep it.

4 comments:

  1. Hey , i'm one of you biggest Fan. Sorry, i'll just say you something, if you wish you plz take, its your wish. Actually, I read the complete interview, i'm gonna say you about the last answer which you have said. See, Your now a good ACTRESS, You are gonna do many good films. We Fanz are gonna see you gorgeously. You look more gorgeous if you remove that TATTOO from your hand. You became a new NAYANTHARA & Please remove those old Issues from you, I PLEASE YOU. We wanted to see you without it as you look more beautiful than before.Please read my COMMENT. Its our kind request from your FANZ to you. Hope you accept it. I just please "SS MUSIC" to just conway this comment to our Beauty Queen as soon as possible.
    Please read SS Music
    Congrats . Hope for an optimistic Look From you.
    Thank you
    -Shanjai Baalu.A

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best for ur future nayan...hope u get a true love nd life

    ReplyDelete
  3. poonga d neengalum unga kadhalum ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. shit happens ..need to movie on.. grt come back ..al da best

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here..