12/26/2013

Actress Preethi Das says she was scared to act with this hero

26/12/2013
Upcoming actress Preethi Das in a recent interview to the Times of India revealed she was actually very scared to pair up with Daniel Balaji for Marumugam movie. The actress said "We did a workshop before beginning the shoot, and I didn't get an opportunity to meet Daniel then. I've seen him in Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu, and his character in the film was very disturbing. So, when I shot a sequence which features just the two of us, I was totally scared. I had no dialogues, and only had to react to Daniel's lines. I guess the scene came out well because I was genuinely afraid!"
The actress also holds yet another project in Uyirukku Uyiraga for which she was completed the shooting.
The actress added "I've also gotten a couple of offers from Telugu filmmakers. I will be signing on one soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..