12/26/2013

G.V Prakash's Favourite Actors in Kollywood are ?

26/12/2013
Music Director G.V Prakash who is enjoying the success of his maiden production venture Madha Yaanai Koottam was involved in a chit chat of sorts with Behindwood. Here are some excerpts from the interview 

On Producing a Thala movie :
It’s my dream to produce Ajith in a movie. I want to make a contemporary, new-gen film with him in the lead. I would like to make a film that is completely different from what he has ever done. I hope it happens very soon.

What's Saindhavi Fear ?
When I said I’m going to act, Saindhavi wasn’t for it. But eventually she understood. Her fears were about me dancing with and romancing other actresses. But there are going to be hundreds of techies watching us… All I’ll be concerned about is if I’m getting it right or not.

The right kind of music for Vijay and Ajith…
They both are mass heroes and to match that image or elevate it on screen is the biggest challenge. I believe, the music that comes from our subconscious mind, the moment  we look at them on the big screen will be the right kind of music.
I’ve been blessed, for I had the opportunity to work with Rajini sir, Ajith and Vijay. I was booked for Ajith’s film, the next day the music of Veyil released.

Who among the current breed of actors impresses you?
My favorite among the current gen actors is Vijay Sethupathy. Though the offbeat genre fits well on him, he should not get stuck and get stereotyped and try different things. Vikram and Kamal are my all time favorites – the two actors who do not have any boundaries or limitations.

1 comments:

  1. Agamudayar Matrimony Thuluva Vellalar Matrimony Pillai-Pillaimar Matrimony Naidu Matrimony Gavara Naidu Matrimony Velama Naidu Matrimony kodaimatrimony.com Maravar Matrimony Kallar Matrimony Thevar kodaiMatrimony Ayira Vysya chettiar Matrimony Piramalai Kallar Matrimony Veera Saivam Matrimony Vannar Matrimony Saiva Pillai Matrimony Tamil Vishwakarma Matrimony Maruthuvar Matrimony kodaimatrimony.com Vanniyar Matrimony kodaimatrimony.com Devendrakula Vellalar Matrimony Tamil Brahmin Matrimony Kulalar Matrimony Sengunthar Matrimony Nadar Matrimony Anuppa Gounder Matrimony Illathu pillaimar Matrimony kodaimatrimony.com Vokkaliga Gounder Matrimony Arunthathiyar Matrimony Muthariyar Matrimony kodaimatrimony.com Madurai KodaiMatrimony.com Tamil Matrimony திà®°ுமண தகவல் à®®ையம் Thirumana Thagaval Maiyam Free Thirumana Thagaval Maiyam Muslim Matrimony
    www.kodaimatrimony.com

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here..