12/25/2013

Nazriya Says Naiyaandi Controversy has Worked Good for her

25/12/2013
Love her or hate her Nazriya Nazim always speaks her heart out. The actress once again opened up on the Naiyandi Controversy and how it has affected her..Nazriya surprisingly said "It has given a clear picture about me to filmmakers. Now, everybody knows what kind of roles I will do and will not do. I need not say 'no' to any film, as I am getting offers that are meant only for me. Directors who are approaching me are explaining clearly about my scenes, including the manner in which they are planning to shoot them. I think this controversy has worked out on a positive note for me, and there will not be any issues after the shoot from now on." 
There were some reports that several directors had replaced Nazriya after the controversy, Nazriya however denied these reports stating  "I have not been replaced in any of the films that I have committed to do. I am currently shooting for the films that I am supposed to work on. So, I don't think I am missing out on good opportunities." 




1 comments:

Add your comments here..