12/18/2013

Kajal Aggarwal Readies herself for this Marriage !

18/12/2013
Actress Kajal Aggarwal has taken a break from her hectic shooting schedule to be with her sister Nisha who is tying the knot on the 28th of December. Kajal had to this to say on her sister's wedding 
"My beloved little sister has grown up to choose a partner for herself. She is getting married on the 28th of December in Bombay. This is going to be the biggest and most emotional day for me and my family. On this happy occasion I would like to thank each and every one of you for the unconditional love and support for both Nisha and me.. I request you to bless the couple with good luck wishes for their happy married life!!  
Nisha Aggarwal, who has worked in several Telugu and Tamil films, will marry Mumbai-based businessman Karan Valecha on December 28. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..