11/05/2014

I to be Postponed further ?


05/11/2014
The much expected film of the year, I might be delayed even further. The film which was initially slated for Diwali release is yet to have a clear release date. Now Chiyaan Vikram in a recent interview to Deccan Chronicle had this say “The film’s post-production and special-effects are taking longer than expected. It has very complicated effects. Plus, we are dubbing the film in multiple languages. We are working round-the-clock. We are in no hurry. Nor are we competing with any other film.” 

Chiyaan who lost 25kgs for a role in I said at one point he completely stopped meeting people “I couldn't go on explaining to them that this was just for a film I was doing. People thought I was unwell. I just switched off my phone and stopped meeting people".


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..