9/10/2014

What did Khushbu advice to Hansika Motwani ?


10/09/2014
Actress Hansika is often referred to as the Kutty Khushbu of Kollywood, the bubbly actress in a recent interview opened up on relationship with Khushbu and an advice she'll never forget   "Khushbu mam and I talk very often, because I worked with her husband — in fact, this is my third film with Sundar sir. The first time she called me was after Engeyum Kaadhal. I didn't know she was such a big actress back then. She told me, 'Hi Hansika, this is Khushbu. I have seen your film and I hope you choose your films very carefully...' At that time I was just overwhelmed that someone as legendary as her was calling me. Then people started comparing me to Khushbu mam. They are a sweet family."

"She told me, 'Hansu, people may compare you and me. But, whoever they compare you to, you are your own person because you are way better than me. You need to carve your own identity'. I don't agree to that, she is always the best. She messaged me when she saw Aranmanai and that she was taken aback by my performance." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..