9/10/2014

Will Gautham Menon work with Suriya Again ?


10/09/2014
Surya and Gautham Menon were a formidable duo in Kollywood, Their combo always resulted in landmark movies in Kaakha Kaakha and Varanam Aayiram. The duo were supposed to complete a hat-trick in Dhruva Natchathiram but Surya pulled out from the movie at last second and made this statement "I feel that myself and Gautham are diametrically opposite in our ideologies. This being the case, I firmly think I won't be able to work together with Gautham."

Gautham Menon in a recent interview was quizzed if he would work with Suriya again ? He is the extract "Right now, I don't see that happening. Somewhere two people have to connect. Whenever I write a script, Trisha has been my first choice for lead because we have a good connect - like I feel with Ajith and the comfort level that I always feel with Simbu... till I feel that connect with somebody, I am not looking to work with that person."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..