10/31/2014

I want to be like Nayanthara says this Heroine !


31/10/2014
Actress Akhila Kishore who made a huge mark in her debut film Kathai Thirakathai Vasanam Iyakkam has now been signed up to play the second female lead in Santhanam's upcoming film directed by Muruganandham. The Bangalore model revealed that she was very happy to shoot with Santhanam who she said was a wonderful person.

Akhila in a recent interview to Times of India said she no qualms in being the second heroine "I will take up a film if I am convinced about my character and so, it doesn't matter how many people are in it." Akhila who is getting more Tamil offers concluded stating "I don't mean to sound pompous, but a lot of people say I resemble Nayanthara. Personally, I love her work and she is one actress I draw inspiration from. I want to be like her."

1 comments:

Add your comments here..