10/20/2013

Nisha Agarwal All set for Marriage

20/10/2013
As SS Music earlier reported Nisha Agarwal , the sweet sister of Kajal made a shocking confession that "Yes, I am in love. But do not ask me whether it is this person or that person. He is not a person from the film industry. When the time comes, I will talk about it in detail”. 
The actress as promised has revealed her man indeed, The Man is Karan Valecha, A Businessman based in Mumbai. The Wedding is scheduled to take place in Mumbai on the 28th of December 2013.
21/10/2013
The actress in a recent interview to the Times Of India opened on how she meet her finance and so on. Nisha said "We met five years ago through a common friend and have been dating since. And now, I'm really happy that we are going to tie the knot. The wedding ceremony will not be a lavish one. We both want to keep it a personal affair that will be attended by family and close friends. We've not yet started planning the guest list, but close friends from the industry will be invited." 
"He's gentle and caring, and a truly amazing person to be with. He loves me a lot, and that's the most important thing.I will be busy with the wedding preparations, and have decided not to shoot till the end of January. I will take some time off after that as well, but I will definitely continue acting and have not decided to put a full stop. And, Karan is totally cool with it".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..