5/05/2013

Anjali wants Her Husband to be like Virat Kohli


Actress Anjali who was the Headline Heroine for the past month has now settled up in Andhra and is currently concentrating on more Telugu movie. Here are the excerpts from a recent interview given by Anjali.

What was the main reason behind your recent incidents and what do you feel about them ?
I was pushed to that situation because of my relatives, I consider that as misfortune. I desire forgetting that as a bad dream and also request my fans to forget those incident.

What do you feel about the numerous rumors surrounding you ?
Yes.. there are many rumors about me though i do not know why but i can't be angry for that. I desire remaining indifferent to such rumors. I'm neither obsessed nor i do i indulge in those rumors.

How do you desire your Husband to be ?
I feel like humming melodies by Ilayaraja whenever i see Virat Kohli, I desire to have husband resembling him. He should be shrewd and active like Kohli. I do not desire men who are clean shaven, i like those who trim their hair.

What's the unforgettable praise you received thus far ?
In one film event, Director Balu Mahindra appreciated me for my natural acting . I Consider that has a huge appreciation.

What do you wanna achieve in film career ?
I started my career as dubbing artist, now i'm an actress i really happy for that. I desire to be like Savithiri though i cant't reach her level. I desire to do movie that would make a lasting impression among my fans. 

 How is Anjali off screen ?
I am light- hearted person and am not shy i can really mix with others easily.

Whats your take on Kissing on screen ?
Though every actress says she does not desire doing kissing scene , but its it relevant to the scene an actress cant avoid it.
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..