9/05/2014

Samantha answers on Negative reviews on her movies !


05/09/2014
Actress Samantha the leading lady in Kollywood and Tollywood last two releases in Anjaan and Rabhasa both have received mixed reviews. Sam in a recent interview to Deccan Chronicle opened on the reviews she said “You never know which film is going to be a hit despite working very hard for every filmWhen I work for a film I get close to the team. So like the producer, I too become nervous about the film’s release… I am one to look only at my role and leave after completed my part of shooting.

Samantha who was tagged as the Golden Girl in Tollywood following the back to back blockbusters said those nicknames add pressures “I have said many times that luck is not constant. When I acted with big stars like Mahesh Babu and Pawan Kalyan and their films became blockbusters, my role was not a major one. Those films were successful because of the lead actor and the director. It is very difficult to maintain a success streak. I never feel that a film is successful because of me; I would be stupid to feel that way."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..