11/03/2014

Aascar Ravichandran on why I is getting delayed ?


03/11/2014
Shankar & Chiyaan Vikram's I is the undoubtedly the most expected film, the fact that a mere 90 second teaser has amassed more than 8 million views in Youtube is a clear sign of the huge buzz around the film. Producer Aascar Ravichandran recently opened up to a daily on why the film's release is being delayed. Aascar said "If the film I was made for money then i would have released it a long time ago but the film has such herculean efforts of huge number of people and releasing the film in a hurry won't just be right. My one film (I) will make people talk about the 100 years of Tamil Cinema."

The I Producer went on reveal that he will soon announce the official release date. 


1 comments:

  1. Aascar ravichandran sir let me know the official releasing date of I..we are eagerly waiting

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here..