7/27/2013

STR-Hansika, Sid-Sam, Jai-Nazriya Nazim, Amala Paul-A.L.Vijay, Nisha Agarwal, Lakshmi Rai ??

27/07/2013
Love seems to be definitely in the air as Kollywood Celebs have been rightly justifying the tag. In this special article we take a look at some of the Love Birds from our industry.

STR-Hansika Motwani :
After several months of Hide and Seek, The couple finally broke the silence with her public confession in their respective twitter accounts. However the couple did make contrasting statements regarding their date of Marriage.
STR said that He "Would be marrying Hansika with the consent of his parents and start over a new life in 2014 by marrying and leading a martial life like his Thala Ajith and Shalini".
However Hansika Motwani said that "Work is her prime focus at the moment and marriage can wait. She confidently added that Wedding wasn't on the cards for the next 5 years". 

Siddarth- Samantha :
Well this Couple may have not confessed their relationship but there are just so many give away signs. Siddarth did admit that "This is the happiest I've been all my life. So, you catch me in the best season of my life and I really love it. Suddenly, I feel like God is smiling a lot on me again... I hope he or she keeps this going for sometime. I've been waiting for this phase for a while and now it's finally here,"
Samantha however did confess to being in love stating that "Yes, I am in love. I think whatever it is, it's extremely permanent. We are going very strong and I am very happy."  Samantha also admitted to have missed Siddarth at the Filmfare by tweeting this "@Actor_Siddharth thanku.... Missed u... Wish u were here..."

Jai - Nazriya Nazim :
Actor Jai after marriage rumors with Anjali was once again under radar of the gossip mongers for his alleged love story with the new heartthrob of kollywood Nazriya Nazim. Kollywood was buzzing with reports that love has blossomed between Nazriya and Jai in the sets of Thirumanam Ennum Nikkah.

Nazirya had herself previously stated that Jai was tutoring her Tamil in the sets and then came the reports of Jai visiting Nazriya in shooting spots of Dhanush's Naiyandi. Nazirya added more fuel when she admitted that She definitely wishes to marry a Tamilian and added that her fiance could even be connected with the film industry.

Amala Paul - A.L.Vijay :
It all started when Amala Paul was signed by Vijay for his 'Dheivathirumagal', they were then seen getting snapped together at the airport , attending social events together , Amala Paul being ever present at 'Thandavam' shooting spots, there even some reports of Vijay gifting an expensive apartment to Amala Paul, and now another movie together in Thalaiva. 
However this rumor has sort of lost steam of late.

Lakshmi Rai :
Lakshmi Rai's confession came admist the IPL Spot-Fixing Controversy involving Sreesanth. Lakshmi Rai name was dragged into the controversy which led the actress to confess that  “I’m dating a businessman, he’s friendly, jovial and a good-hearted person. Exactly the kind of person I was dreaming about. We have been dating for over a year and have a lot in common. He has watched a few of my movies and liked them but he is not a movie buff,”

Nisha Agarwal :
Nisha the cute younger sister of Kajal shocked her sister in a sort of public confession when she admitted that "Yes, I am in love. But do not ask me whether it is this person or that person. He is not a person from the film industry. When the time comes, I will talk about it in detail”. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..