7/26/2013

Vishal Admits That He Did Romance


26/07/2013
Vishal's Pattathu Yaanai seems to have been getting positive reviews from the various critics and fans. Vishal in a recent media interaction shed more light onto his personal life and so called rumors of romance with Varalakshmi Sarathkumar.

Vishal Said "Yes i did romance in the past , But as far as things are concerned now i'm very much single. Vishal further added that My initial movies were all hits but i've been told by my friends that i failed to retain those success. If You ask me, I would say that all of my movies were good. The time of release might not have been appropriate. Or there might have been a flaw in promotion of the movie. Personally I like everyone of my movie and i have never regretted for once that my movie as turned into a flop or that i did a flop movie. I fully commit myself to the everyone of my movies.

Speaking on Pattathu Yanaai, Vishal said "An actor's fate is rewritten every friday. Pattathu Yaanai has come out good. Arjun's daughter Aishwarya is a very talented and intelligent actress. She does not have the ego of being a daughter of lead actor. She did the movie with dedication and involvement.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..