7/29/2013

Vijay's Big Smile to Politics

29/07/2013
Ilayathalapathy Vijay in a recent interview to a leading weekly opened up on one of the most speculated things in Kollywood.. When will Vijay Enter Politics ?
Here is what our Ilayathalapathy Had to say 

"The Vijay Makkal Iyakkam only aims at the wellness of the people, I have advised the members of the club to involve in social activities for the betterment of the public rather than just hosting cutouts and bursting crackers to celebrate the release of my movies. I have also told them that I shall take active part in such events and do what I can to make them successful. I have no interest in politics and have never thought about it. I don't take topics about politics seriously. If I am approached by members with such topics, I simply give them a big smile and take leave from them."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..