5/01/2013

Stop Comparing Me to My Mom Says Karthika


Actress Karthika the famed daughter of the yesteryear actress Radha has urged everyone to stop comparing her with her mother. Karthika who made her dream debut in K.V Anand's visual masterpiece KO felt that her mother has both her plus and minus. 
Karthika stated that when she made her debut into the cine field she won the acclaim as Radha's daughter for which she was happy.  But however some people criticize me saying that i'm still not able to match my mother's performance, they also add the fact i'm not as good a dancer my mom was., this comparison really hurts me. My mother struggled alot a to touch those heights, i certainly can't attain the place she reached, So i request everybody to please stop comparing me with my mom and judge me based on my talents alone.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..