4/23/2014

Actor Sudeep reveals all the secret on Vijay 58 !

23/04/2014
Ilayathalapathy's Vijay58 with Chimbudevan is making all the buzz in the industry today, Huge names like Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, the legendary Sridevi and Naan E actor Sudeep are all being linked up with the film. Kannada Actor Sudeep has confirmed his part in the film and revealed all the details on the upcoming Vijay starrer to the Times of India. Here is the extract from the interview 

"Chimbudevan approached me with the script about two months back. However, I was held up with my Kannada project. But what really impressed me with this team is that they waited for me and didn't look for someone else, which shows that they had me in mind for the role."

"It is not a period or historical film... but a fantasy film, which is a new genre for all of us in the team. Every subject has a bright and a grey shade. One reason why I agreed to do this project is that Chimbudevan didn't approach me looking for a villain. He's done a good job with the characterization.

"Vijay and I have met a couple of times at social dos. Considering we both are silent, it was quite a task to interact with each other (laughs). For an actor of his stature having another actor of equal stature from another industry is a big deal. A lot of people, including Sridevi have been roped in. I am very excited to work with him and looking forward for the project to take off." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..