4/25/2014

Ill definitely act in Mankatha 2 Says this actor

25/04/2014
Premji Amaran, the famous younger brother of Venkat Prabhu is elated over the success of today's release Ennamo Nadakkathu where he has worked as the music director of the film. Premji is also playing the lead role in upcoming movie Manga where his different looks caught everyone's attention. The actor had this to say on Manga and Ajith right here 

"As soon as the first look of Manga was out, Ajith called my brother and told him about how much he liked my look. We then met in person, and Ajith told me that for the present generation who may not know who Bhagavathar is, my get-up in Manga would be a reference point. I was very happy to hear that from him."

In the same interview Premji also hinted on the sequel to the mass blockbuster Mankatha, where he said he would definitely act with Ajith.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..