5/05/2014

I am Nervous to work with you - Superstar to Sonakshi Sinha !

05/05/2014
The shooting schedule of Superstar's next magnum opus Linga has already been kicked started with a song shoot in Mysore. Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka Shetty pair up with Superstar who plays a dual role in the film. Sonakshi Sinha who was supposed to make her Kollywood debut in Kamal Haasan's Vishwaroopam is finally entering K'wood with Superstar's Linga.

The Bollywood beauty had this to say on the film and on Superstar  "It feels great to be a part of a Tamil film and I couldn't have asked for a better debut. I started my Bollywood career with Salman Khan and in Tamil, I've done it with the Superstar himself! It is definitely a dabangg entry for me!  I am part of the 1940s generation and I play a girl who helps Rajinikanth. The look and the setting are completely new and I am quite kicked about my part."

"I've met Rajini sir when I was way younger. After coming to the set of Lingaa, I told him that I was pretty nervous about working with him. But he surprised me by saying, 'Why are you nervous? I am nervous to work with you since you're my friend's daughter, Despite his star status, he is very humble. He made me feel very comfortable on the set and even said that the romantic angle would be shot keeping in mind both our comfort levels."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..