5/13/2014

Sri Divya reveals her Favourite Actor & Favourite Director !

13/05/2014
Actress Sri Divya who made a dream debut in Varutha Padatha Valibar Sangam has numerous films in her kitty from Pencil with G.V Prakash, Eetti opposite Atharvaa, Tana with Siva Karthikeyan, Jeeva opposite Vishnu and another untitled flick with Vikram Prabhu. The charming actress opened up in a recent interview to the Deccan chronicle, Here are the excerpts 

On why has been cast mostly in Village roles ?
I have been approached mostly for homely roles,I don't want to repeat what I have done earlier. But dancing around trees is not my cup of tea and I don’t hesitate to reject such offers even if it is for a top hero’s movie. Story, significance of my role, hero and director are the criteria based on which I sign up for a film. If I’m convinced about my role, I don’t mind teaming up with a debut director. This was one reason why I okayed Pencil. The character in it is different from others I have played so far. I play a partly tomboyish, clever girl in a thriller movie.”

Favourite Director and Favourite actor 
Sri Divya revealed she was huge fan of Mani Ratnam and Gautham Menon and loves films like Mounaragam, Alaipayuthey, Vaaaranam Ayiram and Enthiran

Sri Divya said she likes actors including Superstar, Dhanush and revealed she is huge favourite of Surya in Tamil and Mahesh Babu in Telugu, Sri Divya added that she would do anything to pair up alongside Surya or Mahesh Babu.

On doing Glamorous roles ?
No. Come what may, I’m averse to such roles,“For every movie of mine, I listen to scripts and ensure that such scenes aren’t there nor have I been approached for such roles till date.”

Her experiences in acting alongside her movie heros ?
Sivakarthikeyan is extremely talented and a big prankster on the sets. It’s difficult to match his efficiency level before the camera. I should thank him for helping me better my dialogue delivery. Vishnu is soft and gets into the shoes of the character with ease. I was a fan of G. V. Prakash Kumar’s songs even before sharing screen space with him and was thrilled to be paired opposite him. Vikram Prabhu is down-to-earth and caring. I had only two days of shooting with Atharvaa and couldn’t interact much."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..