6/28/2014

The reason why Vijay Sethupathi is unhappy with this film ?


28/06/2014
Vijay Sethupathi is apparently not too happy with the first look posters of Edakku which was released recently. The film is actually a dubbed version of the Kannada film Akhaada where Vijay Sethupathi only appears in four scenes throughout the film but the makers are promoting as though Vijay plays the lead role.

Vijay Sethupathi clarified to Times of India saying, "Seven years ago, I acted in this Kannada film. I will be seen only in a few scenes. I am concerned about the audience. They shouldn't feel cheated after watching the film as I have not even dubbed for the film in Tamil. I will not be seen in a major portion of the film as is being promoted in the posters."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..