7/29/2014

Anushka reveals her secret of Success


29/07/2014
Actress Anushka Shetty is the most wanted heroine in South Indian Cinema and is currently starring in three of most biggest films of recent times, She plays the lead in Superstar's Lingaa, Thala Ajith's Thala 55 with Gautham Menon and plays a Queen in SS Rajamouli's magnum opus Bahubali

Anushka Shetty in a recent interview revealed the secret of her success, She said it was 3 point success mantra "First I check for the story; that forms the first and strongest filter. My second filter would be narration and the third and final filter is the focus of the director in channelling the story. I don't go by brand names for directors. I Just choose if the movie appeals to me in my 3-point secret of success

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..