7/29/2014

VJ Sandra Amy gets ready for a lip Lock !


29/07/2014
VJ Turned actress Sandra Amy is all set to make debut in Bollywood, Yes the cute actress will star opposite to Emraan Hashmi. Sandra who is still awaiting the release of debut Tamil movie Sivappu Enakku Pidikkum was surprised to get this Bollywood call, She said “I have around 15 scenes in the movie and was asked to reduce five kgs for the role. I play a Tamil girl and the romantic interest of Emraan Hashmi. Sameera Reddy will essay the female lead. I will join the crew next month. I’m really excited about foraying into Bollywood. My command of Hindi would be an added advantage.”

Sandra Amy also revealed that like all Emraan Hashmi movies, this film will also feature a lip lock “Like almost all his movies, this one too has a smooching scene. I have a lip-lock scene with him at a crucial point in the movie. I’m sure I can pull it off. As an actor, I’m supposed to do what the script demands of me.”

2 comments:

Add your comments here..