7/25/2014

What do STR, Arya have to do with Jai's Marriage ?


25/07/2014
Actor Jai is fast rising up the ranks in Kollywood, With back to back hits in Raja Rani and Vadacurry, His long awaited Thirumana Num Enum Nikkah released to a fairly decent opening. The star actor who is into Racing these days is planning to compose Music for films, “I have plans to compose for films,but not any time soon as I am still working on it. Few years ago, I planned to release an album of mine, but my brothers, Dhanush and Simbu, released the Kolaveri song, and Love Anthem respectively, which made me stay away from releasing my album as fans could have thought that I was releasing it just because others did,I don’t want that to happen. So I will take some more time to release it.”

In an interview to Deccan Chronicle, The actor was quizzed on his marriage plans, he said, “I am not ready for it now at all. I want my dearest brothers, Arya, Simbu, and Vishal to get hitched first. Only then will I give it a thought.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..