7/24/2014

Popular Malayalam Director makes a controversial comment on Dhanush's VIP


24/07/2014
Jude Anthany Joseph, who made his directorial debut in Ohm Shanthi Oshaana has made a controversial statement regarding Dhanush's Velai Illa Pattathari. The Popular Malayalam director posted this on his official facebook page "It's not VIP, it's RIP.Sometimes reviews can get you in trouble".

This in turn sparked a huge outbreak has dhanush fans started abusing the director for the above comment, Jude Joseph then tried to salvage the controversy by posting this "Dhanush is a great actor and I respect him for his performance. I just said I didn't like the movie VIP. I donno why some guys called fans misusing my statement and spreading hatred."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..